AS07B42
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B42

AS07B42

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Android Mini Projector Mobile Phone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

First Android Mini Projector Mobile Phone Empty
PostSubject: First Android Mini Projector Mobile Phone   First Android Mini Projector Mobile Phone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 pm

We have seen mini projector mobile phones here at microprojectors, they have worked, they have failed but overall the concept is sound, your mobile phone is becoming increasingly the device of your life it will store your files, play your films, music, access your spotify, send emails and nearly everything else that your home pc would have done 5 years ago, or indeed today. Surely with the developments in mobiles there needs to follow development in display mechanisms? Enter mini projector mobileFs. Touch capacitive screens are all good, but show your friend a photo at 4 inch or 60 inch? Only tiny mini projectorFs can offer that strait from the device in hand (lol)

Amongst a whole bunch of android handsets being launched recently Samsung have stuck one right in the middle that features a pico projector. All the android lovers out there are gonna love this one then, iphone 4 doesnFt have a pico does it? nope. It might just be the first argument android lovers win vs the iphone!, anyway I digress. The samsung i8520 Galaxy Beam will be out in Singapore in less than a month, and its packing. A texas Instruments pico projector is fitted within the i8520 and pumps out a reasonable 6 lumens, providing an up to 50 inch display. This isnFt no beagleboard and pico home made kit either its pretty small for what it is. So yes this could be a decent decent option for the next mobile phone you buy.

Codenamed Halo the phone is powered by Android 2.1 and has a 3.7 inch super AMOLED touch display which will make for easy use, but with other features like full wifi (b/g/n), bluetooth 3, 7mb internet, 8megapixel digital camera and a front facing vga one you have to wonder how long the battery life is going to run on this. I hope the i8520 halo doesnFt becomes a swiss army knife not a joke of a collection of devices.

Other nice tricks include DivX and Xvid playback, and yeah it runs on android so you have a little more freedom, if you want it. I really really hope to see some of these in the uk, they could really help push the boat out with picoFs, fingers crossed for a usable pico-mobile by the end of 2010!! If not I will just have to buy the new Beagle Board and fudge one up!

Back to top Go down
https://as07b42.forumotion.com

First Android Mini Projector Mobile Phone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B42 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: