AS07B42
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B42

AS07B42

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Memories Share with the Sony Ericsson W300i

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Special Memories Share with the Sony Ericsson W300i Empty
PostSubject: Special Memories Share with the Sony Ericsson W300i   Special Memories Share with the Sony Ericsson W300i Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Sony EricssonW300i functions are basic for messages, there are few default templates, others can be created. Messages are stored in the phone's memory and on the SIM-card as well. Sony EricssonW300i is a fun Walkman music phone. It comes with everything you need to enjoy your music wherever you go. It also has a camera and easy text and picture messaging. Take, save and share pictures of where you are. Sony EricssonW300i has Bluetooth built-in and supports USB connectivity.
Sony Ericsson W300i compact clamshell phone allows the user to make clear calls, listen to music, and take photos and video all for a reasonable price. Battery life is very good at 9 hours of talk time and 400 hours of standby, and the Sony Ericsson W300i also provides a lot of network versatility by operating on 4 GSM bands as well as the high-speed EDGE network. Sony Ericsson has been actively positioning itself as a manufacturer, producing Walkman handsets line-up, as a result systematically widened this product line. Another logical step in making these handsets mass solutions is introduction of a medium-class model, which could push up sales of Walkman brand

Sony EricssonW300i爄s a fun Walkman music phone. It comes with everything you need to enjoy your music wherever you go. It also has a camera and easy text and picture messaging. Take, save and share pictures of where you are. Sony EricssonW300i has Bluetooth built-in and supports USB connectivity. Sony EricssonW300i has the same display incorporated, though the technology used here is TFT, and what is more, it can reflect up to 262 K colors. The better display is explained by higher positioning of the device.

Sony EricssonW300i Messages are stored in the phone's memory and on the SIM-card as well. General calls list displays up to 30 records with date and time of a call. There is an icon beside each record showing a call type (missed, received, and dialed). Besides that, there are icons in the general calls list which show if a phone number is in the phonebook or on the SIM-card. A list of missed calls can also be viewed separately 爄t can hold up to 10 records. Here you can view a cost or duration of the last call and of all calls. Switching between different lists is possible by using bookmarks, they save time greatly. Please Purchase online http://phoneandbeyond.com/

Article Tags:
Sony Ericsson
Back to top Go down
https://as07b42.forumotion.com

Special Memories Share with the Sony Ericsson W300i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B42 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: