AS07B42
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B42

AS07B42

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K530i Payg Along with Magic Features.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K530i Payg Along with Magic Features. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K530i Payg Along with Magic Features.   Sony Ericsson K530i Payg Along with Magic Features. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 pm

If you want to attract others together with new cell phone, Sony Ericsson K530i Payg is definitely an ideal cell phone in your case with magical features. It includes so many cool features who's can spell bind other people. This cell phone can mesmerize the customers in their first take a look. Having so many amazing features this handset is visible in the hands of numerous customers. Sony Ericsson K530i is available in thunder black color. The users can look for warm silver color to choose as another option. The handset includes the dimensions of 102? 46? 14 mm and weighs in at just 92 g.

Sony Ericsson K530i has the ability to work on both 2G and even 3G networks. Its TFT screen includes 256k colors and provides resolution of 176 simply by 220 pixels. The screen is ideal to download and read and store wallpapers about screen. The users will discover a large memory pertaining to downloading polyphonic and MP3 ring-tones also. Sony Ericsson K530i can also be good for storing TXT, MMS, and e-mail messages.

Sony Ericsson K530i works on GPRS and HSCSD networks therefore the users will find Bluetooth choice to transfer and download details. In this way any users can share their files with their friends and relatives effortlessly. Sony Ericsson K530i includes a 2 mega pixel digicam to shoot the memorable moments of the customers. If you are crazy about photography, this cell phone is basically amazing for you as possible fulfill your not basically your photography wish but probably music wish as this handset comes equipped with music player which are able to keep your stress away from you each time.

Sony Ericsson K530i Payg is available with pay as you go deal. This deal is definitely an ideal for average clients. With this deal any users can top up their cellphone with any amount and can keep close track of their usage. Sony Ericsson K530i includes long battery back " up " of 9hrs talk time and uphold time of 395 hrs. In this way this cell phone is the best cell phone in each way.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b42.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K530i Payg Along with Magic Features.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B42 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: