AS07B42
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B42

AS07B42

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.   Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Sony Ericsson K608i is a wonderful 3G phone launched by way of Sony. Sony Ericsson K608i can be a class apart in this many 3G phones which are thronging sales.
It is far lighter in weight and stylish than cumbersome 3G phones and weighs 105g. It has a chic aluminium case and boasts of 3G video calling the new age marvel. You may love the 1. 3 super pixel camera in Sony Ericsson K608i by using 4x digital zoom. Click pictures and just share the memories subsequently. Be bowled over from the 1. 8 inch screen about resolution 176 x 220 pixels that may support up to 262K tones.
It offers you amazing internet accessibility with qualities like WAP browser, GPRS, UMTS. It is possible to download videos, games, and ringtones and in addition send them to your family members, family etc through MMS. Download Java games and play them once you like with the Caffeine technology supported by this specific phone. Sony Ericsson K608i also supports the unique feature of Video DJ ™ application which lets you make your own videos with the help of sounds, music etc for the existing ones.
You can use Sony Ericsson K608i like your MP3 player there are an FM radio also. But you cannot always dispose off that old Music as this phone won't have any memory card. The internal memory is sufficient at 33 MB but is not large to store about 40-50 songs. You may make your own song range also. All in all this is the good 3G phone, the initial of the 3G variety for being introduced by Sony. It has a highly reliable battery stand-up of 180 hours in comparison with the other 3G’ azines. Sony Ericsson K608i cellular phone deals in various rental plans are offered on the 3 network in although you’re able to transfer to other networks should you desire.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b42.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B42 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: