AS07B42
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B42

AS07B42

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K850i Evaluate - A Trustworthy Mobile phone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K850i Evaluate - A Trustworthy Mobile phone. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K850i Evaluate - A Trustworthy Mobile phone.   Sony Ericsson K850i Evaluate - A Trustworthy Mobile phone. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:59 pm

The Sony Ericsson K850i was launched in October 2007 being a high-end mobile camera smartphone (cybershot). It has a 5 megapixel camera sensor and is particularly the first Sony Ericsson mobile phone besides NTT DoCoMo that could be capable of supporting microSD and microSDHC as well as Sony's M2. It is in addition the first model to feature three touch-sensitive softkeys that will be located under the exhibit. You will also notice the latest type of navigation link, replacing the joystick that has been introduced with the Ericsson T68.

The interface on the camera in the Sony Ericsson K850i has been redesigned so that it resembles the format in the cybershot digital cameras. The talk time around the K850i is 3-1/2 hours as opposed to 2-1/2 hours on the particular K800 and K810. In addition, you want to note that this K850i is the 1st Sony Ericsson phone include things like 3. 5 HDSPA and also 3G global mobile. Another first because of this phone is a button in the right side that makes it possible for a switch between pic, video and playback methods making the transition much simpler than having to endure the phone's menu.

A number of the key features you can get on the Sony Ericsson K850i contain 3G video calling, 5 megapixel camera through xenon flash and 16x zoom and yet another 3 LED flash for the purpose of recording videos. When the device is in camera way, the keypad will be lit differently so that you will will know the functions that can be currently in active function. There is also a motor vehicle focus feature on the camera to do this phone, a feature that not every camera phone has.

The Sony Ericsson list is one on which you'll depend and know that they'll always provide users considering the latest technology in mobiles. You will also observe that with any Sony Ericsson phone there exists a certain series that denotes the chief function of that phone considering the "K" series being consisting of camera phones. That certainly doesn't mean there's no music player on the phones from the camera phone series, just they are designed primarily as surveillance camera phones.

When you read any specific Sony Ericsson K850i review you will find that the phone is well liked by users and is full off quality like any additional Sony Ericsson phone. Choosing the Sony Ericsson K850i can be an easy choice because it includes every one of the features you can possibly ever used a mobile phone. Though it really is premature to say it will be more than your important camera phone, you can surely note that it lacks nothing in features in the average user.

Though Sony Ericsson has built newer phones since the K850i was introduced, many people still prefer this model and consequently you will still find cellphone deals that will assist you to save money on the actual K850i. Sony Ericsson keeps significant amounts of inventory for the cellular phones that still sell while newer models may have arrived available on the market. Their goal is to allow for their customers, and if their customers remain buying the K850i, Sony Ericsson is still going to make sure it is available.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b42.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K850i Evaluate - A Trustworthy Mobile phone.
Page 1 of 1