AS07B42
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B42

AS07B42

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Product Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery Pack 5000mah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Product Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery Pack 5000mah Empty
PostSubject: Product Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery Pack 5000mah   Product Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery Pack 5000mah Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Don't you plan on camping come july 1st but can抰 quite leave your gadgets at home? The new Revive TwinPort USB External Battery Pack that are the answer to a prayers. With a 5000mAh efficiency, you can charge 2 of your respective devices at once. Its compatible with cell mobile handsets, eReaders, iPods, and gaming devices梑asically any device that is charged using a USB port.

The Revive TwinPort USB External Battery power has a huge efficiency? 000mAh. That抯 enough that will charge most Smartphones 2-3 instances. It comes with your convenient charging plug that permit you to charge either in your car or truck or plugged into some wall outlet. The TwinPort USB External Battery Pack can certainly be charged by plugging them into your USB port on the laptop. It comes by means of both a mini together with micro USB charging twine, but will accept any USB cord tailored for your device such as being a definite iPod or iPhone. You may charge 2 devices at any one time or 1 tablet using this type of powerful external battery kit. The TwinPort can be stored for pretty much 2 months without use before the need to recharge it! This means as soon as the power goes out, you don抰 have that will worry about not with the ability to recharge your cell telephone. It has an convenient LED indicator to evaluate the charge status to ensure you aren抰 caught unaware.

Not one person should be without a good backup battery plan. Whether you're planning a vacation or just wanting to guarantee you are covered meant for power outages, this Revive TwinPort USB External Battery power makes sense. With the summer months months taking us hiking and camping, the TwinPort is a ideal solution. It weighs not as much as 7 ounces, and this includes the charging plug. This lightweight external battery power is well worth making room for as part of your backpack or suitcase.

What抯 a person's battery backup plan? Do you know of an extended battery for ones Smartphone, or perhaps a spare battery? I bought the Droid X extended battery and now have been really happy. Them doubled my charge time period. But for the power outages that certainly plague my rural region, I think I will must buy one of these types of TwinPort External Battery Back packs. What about you?
Back to top Go down
https://as07b42.forumotion.com

Product Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery Pack 5000mah
Page 1 of 1