AS07B42
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B42

AS07B42

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H . p . W2338h Monitor Review -- Don't Buy Another Monitor Soon you Have Read This.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

H . p . W2338h Monitor Review -- Don't Buy Another Monitor Soon you Have Read This. Empty
PostSubject: H . p . W2338h Monitor Review -- Don't Buy Another Monitor Soon you Have Read This.   H . p . W2338h Monitor Review -- Don't Buy Another Monitor Soon you Have Read This. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm

The W2338H from HP may be a 23? Full HD LCD keep tabs on. This unit comes from a high piano black gloss casing sporting a quite attractive silver slash. There is also a sturdy stand that it monitor sits on, giving the whole works the tilt and swivel you require. The stand is ergonomically designed as a way to pop your keyboard upon it to keep it aside. Smart thinking, don抰 everyone agree?

Around the back for this monitor are the inputs. There is the audio to your integrated speaker system, and also VGA and HDMI video tutorial inputs, no DVI, merchandise online you don抰 need that together with the HDMI.

The power/on-off button is located on the top bar on this model, and I want it lots. I can switch this on when i walk past or am standing at the front, without the need in order to bend or sit, which unfortunately just wastes energy. This also has a nice, tension relieving, aqua blue backlight glow to barefoot, which sets it off a goody. On the bottom are definitely the buttons for the photograph settings, and they assist you to adjust the contrast, color selection, etc., and the quick view video settings, thereby making setup a piece of cake.

The picture quality is usually as you would expect out of HP. It is terrific. No ghosting when winning contests and fast action sequences for movies were smooth along with well defined. When utilizing the monitor for work, font size and definition was superb both ends within the scale and images great.

The W2338H is one other fine performer from HP . P ., and I can抰 think why it would be eaiest disappointed, especially with the amount.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b42.forumotion.com

H . p . W2338h Monitor Review -- Don't Buy Another Monitor Soon you Have Read This.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B42 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: