AS07B42
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B42

AS07B42

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several Stocks One Economic Scenario.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Several Stocks One Economic Scenario. Empty
PostSubject: Several Stocks One Economic Scenario.   Several Stocks One Economic Scenario. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:38 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Last overnight, two of the biggest retailers during the U. S. increased their estimates of how much cash they would make this year.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE/WMT), the particular world's largest retailer, has reported that sales revenue at stores open no less than one-year has increased by means of 4. 3%. Interestingly, Wal-Mart's CEO Charles Holley was quoted as saying that will customer surveys show that Wal-Mart's customers have become more concerned with a career than fuel and food items costs.
At The Your home Depot Inc. (NYSE/HD), the business is also increasing its earnings forecast to do this year. What are consumers buying inside your home Depot? Surprisingly, sales of flowers together with cleaning supplies are rising. Revenue is increasing in the home Depot. The stock was the most effective performer on the S&amp; R 500 Index yesterday, upwards 5. 3%.
This day time, Target Corporation (NYSE/TGT), the next biggest U. S. merchant after Wal-Mart, reported which it made 3. 7% more inside the second quarter of this current year on increased revenue, conquering analyst expectations.
Finally, Dell Inc. (NYSE/DELL), the particular second-largest personal-computer maker, reported earnings that fell in short supply of analyst expectations. Sales at Dell rose only 1 percent in the minute quarter. The company cited softer demand from shoppers. Dell cut its full-year sales revenue forecast.
What does this all tell me? Consumers always tighten their wallets, increasing spending on the large discount retailers. Alternatively, while desktop computers usually are not considered big-ticket items, ?ndividuals are cutting back on broad, non-essential, spending.
Economic analysis would forecast that current actions of consumers will result in a significant increase in the savings rate, similar from happened during the Japoneses "lost decade. " As fear emerge, consumers cut back relating to spending, increased savings, and also ultimately caused contractions in gross domestic product (GDP). The big discount retailers should always enjoy increased sales increase.
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "3277900066, ";
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
report. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, " + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Michael's Private Notes:
Some wise words right from my fellow editor Robert Appel that I wish to share with my readers鈥? /p>
"Nothing is exactly what it seems. Before the S&amp; P downgrade with the U. S. ' credit history, China's internal rating agent had already downgraded Oughout. S. debt by several days, but the press forgotten about that, which is ironic because China holds more Ough. S. debt than someone else.
Hence, you might believe that, the person that eats just about the most hot dogs is likely best qualified to be familiar with when the hot dogs they are really eating suddenly start to be able to taste funny.
And then there is the double irony in the fact the S&amp; P itself (as well as every one of the rating agencies as a group) were laughed at and belittled just by Washington for 鈥榓llowing' all that toxic debt to end up being accumulated overseas between 2004 in addition to 2008. But this is well over merely a case connected with 鈥榯he pot calling typically the kettle black. ' There is certainly just a hint in revenge (a dish, you should recall, best eaten cold) during these antics also.
Then there is certainly the way that Washington handled your debt Ceiling issue. Wasn't it just yesterday the U. S. system was reputed in the best drafted democratic system on earth, with so many bank checks and balances (we ended up told) that nothing definitely 鈥榳rong' could ever manifest?
Well, as the society watched, the two leading political parties took your U. S., and society, to the brink for economic collapse... and for the purpose of what? At the end of the day nothing structural seemed to be solved. "
They raised the U. S. credit card debt ceiling, but there were no firm cuts throughout U. S. spending鈥irect cuts for the various government departments or possibly agencies that spend this money鈥ere not announced.
The location where the Market Stands; Where its Headed:
My sentiment towards your immediate-term direction of the market is still positive. There is far too much negativity amongst analysts and investors and thus I believe the have market rally will can quickly ride the "wall of worry" higher.
A big contrarian planned, I've never known the currency markets to abide by what is expected of it. In reality, 90% to 95% of investors didn't are aware of the credit crisis coming or the multi-year stock game lows of March 2009 on the horizon. Yes, ultimately, the phase III with the bear market will collection it, but it's most of a matter of timing. And I don't believe the timing is quite befitting the stock market to advance directly back in its March 2009 lows. As I have been saying since the start of 2011, the bear market move has more life left inside.
What He Said:
"Interest rates with a 40-year low: The Fed has constructed borrowing as easy as you can, resulting in a enormous appetite for loans together with mortgages. We are nearing a debt crisis. " Michael Lombardi, PROFIT SENSITIVE, April 8, 2004. "We will wish Greenspan do not brought rates down so low concerning entice so many consumers of having such big mortgages. " Michael Lombardi in PROFIT CONFIDENTIAL, April 27, 2004. Michael first started warning in regards to the negative repercussions of Greenspan's low-interest-rate policy as soon as Fed first dropped apr to one percent for 2004.
Retire on Gas 4 free : Hot Stock!
This carry is up 232% seeing that we first picked this. Our expert analysts say it may go up another 100% within the next 12 months! Our top 19 store picks were up an average of 173. 57% in 2010 (not a good misprint). See where we are making a living in 2011 and get our combined a century of investing experience working for you starting today.
Get an individual's FREE report on much of our top stock pick promptly here.
100% FREE Subscribe Online Now For E-mag <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b42.forumotion.com

Several Stocks One Economic Scenario.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B42 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: